Well, what can I say? It has been nearly a year to the day that I posted my original Hello World post and I think it is fair to say that there hasn't been a great deal of activity since.
That isn't to say that it hasn't been an extremely busy 2018. I just completely failed to write about any of it which is a shame. 2018 was filled with some pretty cool stuff:
- Promotions at work
- Building some cool microservices with Spring Boot 2x
- Taking a deep dive into Spring Security
- Playing around with the new features in Junit5
- Presenting a number of tech talks (Junit5, Mutation Testing and Fn Project) to the engineering team at work
- Building a few Raspberry Pi projects
- Building a prototype chatbot
- Dabbling in a little machine learning
All of the above would have generated some great content. On top of all of that there are still a load of projects that I didn't get round to starting. Lots to do in 2019.
So, I don't do New Years resolutions, but I am committing to writing more about what I am up to - for no other reason than so I have a reference in January 2020 to look back on.
Here is to a busy 2019 :)